Saturday, June 20, 2015

Rest Day 1 in Meridian / Marion, MS

Benchmarch Coach and RV Park down our road 06202015

View down our lane at Benchmark Coach and RV Park taken yesterday evening

Our first rest day here is just about done, but it has been a good one.  We got out to the local Winn-Dixie (nice store) this morning for a few items and were back home around 10:30 AM.  I had the rest of the day to just hang out at home.  Neat-o! 

Dave got just under 30 miles on the bike this afternoon.  I worked my virtual assistant job while he was gone.  We finished off the leftover pizza.

I actually dozed in my recliner a bit watching TV this afternoon.

Sweet.

I did knock out a couple of housekeeping items.

Escapees book found at Benchmark Coach and RV 06202015

Kay and her husband Joe founded Escapees in 1978.  Found this in the book exchange here.  We have been Escapees since 2010.

Ahhhh . . . three more days of chillin’ ahead.

Thanks for stopping by!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment!