Friday, June 13, 2014

Celebrate the Small Things - A Blog Hop Post - No. 3

 

Celebrate the Small Things

It’s Friday and time once again to Celebrate the Small Things!

Not only does Friday herald the end of the week, but also celebration!  I’m attempting to limit myself to three items each week, but that is sometimes difficult.

  • I’m composing this post Thursday evening and simply celebrating the lifestyle I’m fortunate to lead with my husband and wee dog.  Sure, Life throws curve balls now and then – serious issues that challenge one – but these are the Good Years.  Trust me.

 

IMG_4465

Celebrating the return this week of an annual visitor

 

  • The weather over the past several days has truly been a cause for celebration!  We have experienced highs in the 70s and mid 60s, even with a couple of days of low humidity.  Heat and humidity simply drain me of energy and feelings of well-being, so I have been thoroughly enjoying this week.

 

June 11 Twilight Walk

Celebrating an evening walk in divinely cool weather

 

  • Saturday is the opening of the annual local farmers market.  Even though small, it is pretty nifty and the breads we got there last year were certainly worth celebration.  Fudge.  Oh my yes, the fudge was, too!  I plan to mosey up the hill to check it out Saturday morning.  The market.  And the fudge!

What are you celebrating today?

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment!