Sunday, June 8, 2014

Two Geese Families

 

Last year we watched a Canada Goose family grow up literally right outside our door.  We suspected there were families around this year, but had not seen any young ones until this weekend.  It was so warm today, I took my walk this evening.  Two families have been hanging out together close by.  There are a total of ten goslings, five to each family.

 

IMG_5623

Family #1

 

IMG_5631

Family #2

 

Took the opportunity today - before it rains the next few days – to wash bed linens.  Yes, we have a washer and dryer, but I try not to do laundry on rainy days.  Carrying loads between the office and rig in the rain?  Rather not go there.  Clean, fresh sheets and duvets await us this evening.  Yay!

Indulged in a few more Mad Men episodes in between laundry loads.  Yes, I’m addicted.

Hope you’ve had a good weekend, too!

And now, something for Judy . . .

 

IMG_5621

The End! 

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Ha Ha! I have a very similar 'The End' for my post tonight. Great minds and all that... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess you saw my comment on your post. Wandered over there after I published mine. Too funny!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment!