Saturday, June 21, 2014

Celebrate the Small Things - A Blog Hop Post - No. 4

 

Celebrate the Small Things

 

It’s Friday and time once again to Celebrate the Small Things!

Not only does Friday herald the end of the week, but also celebration!  I’m a bit late getting this post done, Wednesday and Thursday being focused on upgrading our network router and the resultant cascade effect.  Oh the joys of technology!

 

HP Envy 4500 in service 06192014

Meet “Hal,” new addition to the office

 

  • I am most definitely celebrating having set up the new router  and getting all our devices online.  Our wireless printer was a few generations old, so new router ended up meaning new printer.  That ended up with a all-day event of wearing my geek IT “hat” getting all our devices online.  Dave’s laptop refused to communicate with the new printer, etc.  I am celebrating having accomplished all this without consulting outside technical support!

 

June 20 Lilies

 

  • I am celebrating the fact that these lilies finally bloomed!  They had been on the verge of opening for several days and have arrived at last!  This is their third year of coming back annually and I’m proud of them for doing so.

 

  • Once again I’m doing the Happy Dance because of the weather here in NW New Jersey.  Today’s high is to be around 76F and was in the mid 50s last night.  That’s grand sleeping weather, especially in an RV with a window open. 

 

May 25 evening_edited-1

Our home, to the right of the office trailer

 

What are you celebrating today?

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. The lilies are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing I could celebrate getting my old printer to connect with my new computer! Thinking I have to give up on that.

    Guess I'll just have to settle for celebrating being on the road to Alaska.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah! Technology drives me batshit, so any time you get it going with the minimum of fuss has got to be worth celebrating.!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flowers look beautiful! Our lilies are just waiting to open...they are orange when they bloom and add some fun color to the outside of the house. Enjoy your weekend and all your new tech stuff!
    ~Katie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment!